CardCTRL is a free app that lets you manage when and where your DFCU Financial credit and debit cards are used. You’ll receive near-real-time notifications alerting you to any unauthorized card use. CardCTRL also lets you control dependent purchases, and even lock your cards if they’re lost or stolen.
- Control card usage by setting limits based on location, spending, or merchant and transaction types. You will be sent alerts for any charges outside your set limits.
- Easily view recent credit and debit card transactions.
- View account balances and set up a low-balance alert.
How to Use CardCTRL
To use CardCTRL, you will have to enroll in DFCU Online and download the CardCTRL app. To download it, search for DFCU CardCTRL in the Apple or Android app stores.
Once you download the CardCTRL app:
- Open the DFCU Mobile app to log into your DFCU Online account, select CardCTRL in the menu.
- Click Add Card and enter your 16-digit DFCU Financial card number, security code, and expiration date.
- You will be prompted to verify your identity with a unique code or number.
- Terms and Conditions will be presented, click Accept to complete the process.
- Repeat the process for additional cards.
After you’ve added the cards you want, you can set Control Preferences, Alert Preferences, and more.
Need help with DFCU CardCTRL? Call DFCU Financial at 888.336.2700.
DFCU Online Access Agreement and Disclosure Statement
Funds Availability Policy Disclosure